FaNtAsY KeRoRo....-.-"

"aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana... seperti kata yang tak sempat diucapkan kayu kepada api yang menjadikannya abu... aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana... seperti isyarat yang tak sempat dikirimkan awan kepada hujan yang menjadikannya tiada."

Tuesday 13 March 2012

u are everything I need!!!



My heart worships you deeply
While my eyes says you betray me
My lonely soul cries out to you
What I see can never be


Killing me you never stop
Whipping me with the tear drop
Corrupting my feelings is your game
Becoz all you want is the fame


This though I know from the start
Yet I refused to listen my heart
Since you pierced with cupid’s arrow
Where my mind leads, I follow!


I wish to reverse my time
To get stronger when I meet you
To roll days I spent behind
And dodge away the arrows u threw

u are everything I need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved by fantasykeroro.blogspot.com